Embroidered shorts, my skort obsession & walks in the park

Sunday 16 July 2017

Emroidered shorts

Emroidered shorts

My obsession with skorts and flowy shorts started for one simple reason: I don't like to wear skirts and dresses all the time, but shorts are just not as appropriate for work. So, wearing shorts that look like skirts seemed like a perfectly reasonable thing to do.

Emroidered shorts

Since I placed my first skort order on Asos, I accumulated quite a collections of these flowy shorts and have come to love them even more than my previous favourite: denim cut-offs. Outfits just look a little less casual and more put together than with simple denim shorts, and they're usually a thinner material which is great for hot summer days. And let's be honest: I'm a 90's kid and skorts remind me so much of my childhood defnition of a perfect outfit.

Emroidered shorts
Emroidered shorts
Emroidered shorts

I got this emroidered pair from Mango not too long ago and I've literally been wearing them twice a weak ever since. I love pairing them with simple black tank tops like this one from Zara - I'm sure they would look good with white as well, but I just always prefer black. 😁 

You can see some of my other skort outfit here.

Emroidered shorts
Emroidered shorts
Emroidered shorts
Emroidered shorts
Emroidered shorts

So tell me - are there other skort obsessed people out there, or am I the only one?

1 comment

Latest Instagram Posts

© random green elephant. Design by FCD.