My shopping problem & lovely new picks for summer

Sunday 18 June 2017

I love shopping. I love fashion, getting new clothes, styling new outfits and... ending up in the same old jeans-and-sweater combo because I'm too lazy to dress up for work. Like really, you're glued to a chair for the whole day, what's even the point?

Admittedly, I don't even try in the winter. I love jeans and comfy, oversized sweaters - I'm not gonna lie, I would wear them every day if the weather could just stay below 10°C - so why bother putting together less comfortable and cosy outfits?

In the summer, however, I'm facing the dilemma of having to cut my all-time favourite pieces out of my wardrobe and store them in boxes for the fall - so I tend to go shopping (a lot) to try and fill that hole. That's basically what happened this year as well, and I ended up finding some things that I really love! So here I am, putting together my first fashion related post and hoping that someone else will find some inspiration in it!

Here you go, a couple of my favourite summer finds and how I style them.

Summer 2017 Shopping finds - Zara gingham top

Summer 2017 Shopping finds - Zara gingham top
Top: Zara - Skirt: H&M - Sandals: Les Tropéziennes
Summer 2017 Shopping finds - Zara embroidered top
Summer 2017 Shopping finds - Zara embroidered top
Top: Zara - Shorts: Esprit

Summer 2017 Shopping finds - Asos gingham skirt
Summer 2017 Shopping finds - Asos gingham skirt
Top: Mango - Skirt: Asos - Sandals: Warehouse

Post a Comment

Latest Instagram Posts

© random green elephant. Design by FCD.