About complicated tops & my window obsession

Sunday 13 August 2017

Outfit: flowy crop top & striped shorts

Why do we have those pieces in our closet that we love, but never, ever wear? Or is this something that happens only to me?

I bought this top almost two years ago during a Zara sale, thinking that it was the prettiest thing in the whole entire world. Yet somehow, it stayed in the back of my closet, unworn, for all this time. And honestly, I don't even know why. Yes, it's pretty short. But I have tons of high waisted everything, so it shouldn't be a problem, right?

I have tried in on so many times in the morning, taken it on multiple holidays, and yet all it has seen is my closet - and suitcase - from the inside. So I told myself that I was going to make it work. I took it out yet another time, layed it out on my bed and dived into the depth of my closet, on the hunt for something that might go with it. I came back with these black and white striped shorts that I thought might work. So I got dressed, pulled out Matt's camera and made him take these pictures.

Two results came out of this photo shoot.
1- I have a serious obession with window shots and probably need to be treated.
2- I love how this top looks. I didn't even plan on making a whole post about this, but really think it's cute!

So, you would probably expect that I was wearing this shirt a ton ever since? Wrong. It's back in my closet, never to come out again. And I still just don't understand!



Outfit: flowy crop top & striped shorts
Outfit: flowy crop top & striped shorts
Outfit: flowy crop top & striped shorts

1 comment

  1. You made some good points there. I looked on the web to learn more about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this website. yahoo login mail

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagram Posts

© random green elephant. Design by FCD.